Ink Business Cash: Earn 1 point per dollar plus additional points on other categories. After spending $6,000, you will receive 75,000 points and an extra 6,000 points for the actual spending.
Ink Business Unlimited: Earn 1.5 points per dollar on all purchases. After spending $6,000, you will get 75,000 points plus an additional 9,000 points for actual spending. The total points are valued at $1,650.
Increase your points value by transferring your points to Ink Business Preferred or Sapphire Preferred: Submit the points transfer through your Chase online account for a value of 1.25 cents per point, totaling $2,062.50
Get an even higher value of 1.5 cents per point by transferring your points to Sapphire Reserve, increasing the points’ worth to $2,475.
You can also transfer your points to household members by calling Chase and asking them to transfer your points to someone with one of these cards for increased value.
Guide to Applying for a Business Credit Card without an LLC or Corporation:
Step 1: Visit the Business Credit Card Application Page:
• Follow the steps until you reach the Chase application page.
• Provide personal information as required.
Step 2: Complete Business Information:
1. Use your regular name as Legal Business Name and Desired Business Name on the card.
2. If asked about a DBA or business trade name, answer is no in most cases.
3. Substitute Social Security Number for a Tax ID.
4. Use your personal address if your business lacks its own.
5. Select 0 employees if you’re the sole owner or employee.
6. Choose sole proprietorship as the business structure.
7. Use your personal phone number if you don’t have a business phone number.
8. Enter the date you opened the business for the Business Established Date, aiming for at least one or two years.
9. Specify your gross annual income, you can include your spouses income and any access to funding that you have from family and from investments. If you expect to earn more in the coming year then you can write that amount.
10. Input your business revenue, which means the amount of money that the business brings in before taking off the business expenses.
11. Clearly state the type of business you operate: travel agency, education, or any home-based business.
12. Provide an amount you’ll spend each month, for example $10,000. It does not make a real difference if you write more or less. Give an estimate. You can Divide the revenue into 12 if you need a better idea of how much you’ll spend monthly.
13. Providing accurate information enhances the chances of a successful application.
Income Reporting Guidelines:
• For Ages 21 and Older: Include any income sources to which you have reasonable access, including personal income, investments, and relative income.
• For Ages 18 to 20: Only report independent income, including personal income, scholarships, grants, trust fund distributions, or inheritances.
In Case of Denial:
• Call the reconsideration line at 1-800-453-9719 promptly for an improved chance of approval.
If Your Application is pending:
• Call the lending Department at 1-888-609-7805, and ask them how you can get the application expedited, approved, and verified.
• Sometimes chase might ask for verification documents. You can tell them to send the request to your email, and you’ll upload the documents through an upload link, usually it’s going to be documents like, Id card and Proof of Address (utility bill or bank statement).
• You should always follow up with the verification department after uploading your documents, by calling them at 1-800-278-8830.
Once You Are Approved:
• Call Chase at 1-800-945-2028 to get the card in 2-3 days if you need the card urgently.
Here are some ideas to help reach your spending threshold.
Pay Your Taxes
• Pay your federal estimated or past balance due taxes for an exceptionally low 1.85% fee. Note that payment via Paypal may be required if your card type is rejected.
• A $6,000 estimated federal tax payment incurs a fee of about $111. However, if aiming to complete the Ink Business Unlimited spending threshold, you’ll earn 84,000 Chase points (75K signup bonus + 9K points for spending), valued at least $840 cash back or up to $1,260 towards travel if you have the Sapphire reserve card.
• If you overpaid your taxes, you can request a refund when filing taxes.
Pay Your Tuition
• If possible to pay tuition without fees, it’s a no-brainer. Even with fees, it can make sense if you won’t hit the spend threshold otherwise.
Pay Your Utility Bills and Insurance
• Some companies allow prepayment on a credit card with flat fees, providing an excellent way to earn miles and meet a spend threshold.
Pay Your Bills via Paypal
• Enroll in Paypal to pay bills that don’t normally accept credit cards.
Pay Your Rent, Mortgage, or Other Bills
• Use Plastiq to pay bills like rent or mortgage with a 2.9% fee. Note that Visa and AMEX can’t be used for mortgage payments.
Send Money for Purchases via Paypal
• While sending money to friends may not generate miles, marking payments as “goods” can earn miles with a fee of about 2.9%.
Load Up Your Amazon Account
• Instantly load funds onto your Amazon account to reach a spend threshold.
Buy Gift Cards for Future Use
• The Ink Cash card earns 5 points per dollar on various gift cards from office supply websites and stores, helping meet a spend threshold.
Negotiate to Pay for Part of a Car with Your Card
• After negotiating for a bottom-line price, inquire if you can put a few thousand dollars on your card without additional fees.
Give to Tzedaka (Charity)
• Donate to your favorite organization through Paypal giving fund, you won’t have any processing fees and earn bonus points for meeting the spend threshold. Example, Donors Fund.
If You Have an Ink Cash Card
• Purchase Mastercard or Visa gift cards from office supply stores to earn 5 points per dollar and donate those to charity, earning an additional 5 points per dollar spent on top of the signup bonus.
Prepay or Load Your Local Grocery Store Account:
• Prepaying or loading funds into your grocery store account can be particularly beneficial if your card offers bonuses or higher rewards per dollar spent on grocery purchases.
Subscribe to our newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: hycreditoffers. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact