• 5% cashback on combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services (up to $25,000 per year).
• 2% cashback on combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants (up to $25,000 per year).
• 1% cashback on all other purchases.
• 10X miles for each dollar spent on Capital One Travel hotel and rental car bookings.
• 5X miles for each dollar spent on Capital One Travel flight bookings.
• 2X miles for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
Earn 60,000 miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
+ Add an authorized user, make a purchase on the authorized user card within the first 90 days and earn an additional 15,000 miles.
• Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
• Earn 1X AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Earn a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Plus, earn 5% cash back on combined gas station and grocery store purchases (excluding Target and Walmart) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back by gas stations, grocery stores (excluding Target® and Walmart®), select online merchants, and travel purchased through chase travel portal on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases each quarter you activate.
• 5% cash back on Lyft rides until March 31, 2025.
• Earn 3% cash back on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services, as well as drugstore purchases.
• Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 3X Ultimate Rewards points per $1 on up to $150,000 in combined purchases.
• Eligible categories: internet, cable, and phone services, shipping expenses, travel, and ads purchased with search engines or social media sites.
• Earn 1X point per $1 on all other purchases.
• 3x points on dining and 1x points on other purchases.
• 2x points on travel.
• 1x points on rent payments without the transaction fee up to 100,000 points each calendar year.
Earn double points on Bilt Mastercard every 1st of the month, with 6 points for dining, 4 points for travel, and 2 points for other purchases (excluding rent, travel, and dining).
Maximum bonus points capped at 10,000 monthly, subject to program terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: You won't earn any points besides only a flat 250 points on rent if you do not make at least 5 transactions each statement period.
• 5% cash-back on travel booked through Chase Travel Portal.
• 5% cash-back on Lyft rides until March 31, 2025.
• 2.5% cash-back on purchases of $5,000 or more.
• 2% cash-back on all other business purchases.
• Earn 5X ThankYou® Points per $1 on hotel, car rentals, and attractions through Citi Travel portal until June 30, 2024 (excluding air travel).
• Earn 2X ThankYou® Points per $1 at supermarkets and gas stations, up to $6,000 per year, and 1 point per $1 thereafter.
• Earn 1X ThankYou® Point per $1 on all other purchases.
• Automatically round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase. For example, a $2 drink earns 10 points, and a $12 drug store purchase earns 20 points. No cap on rounded-up purchases.
HY Credit Offers has partnered with CardRatings to bring you comprehensive coverage of credit card
products. As part of this partnership, HY Credit Offers and CardRatings may receive a commission from
We want to be transparent about the fact that our website features card offers from advertisers, and that
compensation may affect how and where these offers appear on the site. While we strive to provide
unbiased information, please note that our site may not include all available card companies or offers.
Thank you for choosing HY Credit Offers for your credit card needs. It's important to note that HY Credit
Offers receives compensation from credit card companies whose offers are featured on the site if approval
is granted, with no effect on the articles published on hycreditoffers.com.
However, banner placement on our site may be influenced by compensation. Please be aware that not all
credit card offers available in the marketplace are featured on the HY Credit Offers site.
We have advertising relationships with credit card companies such as American Express, Bank of America,
Barclays, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, HSBC, and Wells Fargo, among others. It's important to
note that the opinions expressed in our content are those of the author, and are not provided or
commissioned by the credit card issuer. Our content has not been endorsed or reviewed by the credit
Similarly, any responses contained herein are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser, and
have not been approved or endorsed by them. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information,
but please do your own research and consult with a financial professional before making any decisions.